Friday 1 May 2015

JUST AS I WAS HOPING....A VIDEO FOR "IBIZA" BY THE PRODIGY

   Due to my computer problems of late, I'm a bit late on my album reviews. One of the albums I will be reviewing is the number 1 album by The Prodigy; The Day Is My Enemy.
   From that album, Ibiza is a standout track and was a definite favourite of mine from the get go. Along with Sleaford Mods (I'm not going to pretend to know who they are..), this track is just a pure belter. It has the essence of a more classic Ibiza track, with that balls-out swagger which also makes it sound a bit similar to The Streets. It does, however, have those classic Prodigy synth sounds and wobbly noises, so there's no doubt it's them.
  Whereas the other more recent videos were animated and didn't feature the band, here we see Liam, Keith and Maxim accompanying the Sleaford mods vocalist as they, by the looks of it, antagonise a travel agent.

"What's he fuckin' doin?"

Enjoy. 


Bless Noisey for getting the premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment