Friday 6 February 2015

NEW INCUBUS SONG

   One of the first nu-metal bands I ever got into was Incubus after discovering them through the Family Values '98 compilation CD. New Skin blew me away and then the whole S.C.I.E.N.C.E album was brilliant. Slowly and slowly with time, the Incubus "sound" evolved or "changed" album to album. At least one cannot accuse Incubus as being one of those bands that always sound the same but personally I found it harder to connect to their sound as the years went on. Now, the band are set to release 2 Eps this year and have just now put out a lyric video for new single Absolution Calling. It's certainly not the worst thing I've ever heard and has the possibility of being catchy but it initially doesn't grab me by the balls.
   What do you guys think? Leave comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment